Start With MPT
MPT SIM cards are available across the country, in handset retailers, electronics shops, grocery stores, etc. To buy a SIM card, please bring the copy of one of the following identification for registration.
• Myanmar National Registration Card (both sides)
• Passport (personal particulars page/for Foreigners)
• Myanmar Driving License
• Student ID from Myanmar College or University
• Local Authority letter signed by local village head (with at least name, father’s name and address provided)
SIM Card Setting
To exprience better network speed, please place MPT SIM Card in SIM slot 1.
SIM Card Activation
To activate the SIM card, turn on your phone and make a first call to any number in your contact list.
To enjoy our Welcome Bonus, top up your balance using one of the following top up
• Physical scratch card
• E-top up
As the welcome bonus you will receive 500Ks credit.
|Top Up Amount (Ks) Within 7 Days||Bonus Amount (Ks)|
|10,000 and above||4,000|
• You can top up either with physical scratch card or E-top up.
• First Recharge Bonus will be received if user make first re-charge within the first 7 Days of activation.
• Bonus is valid for 30 days.
MPT’s LTE + is now available in 32 Cities and 82 townships.
We will expand the area coverage more, if you want to know more information, please visit to our MPT official website. www.mpt.com.mm
How to use LTE+ ?
• Please check the LTE+ coverage.
• Please check whether your SIM is LTE+ supported (USIM) or not.
• Please check cellular data setting (LTE+).
• Please check LTE+ compatibility handset or not.
• After checking above 4 points and now you are ready to access LTE+.
How to check the SIM is LTE+ SIM (USIM) or not?
• Please go to settings and click on it.
• Then click on Cellular / Mobile Network.
• After that click on Cellular Data Options.
• And then…Please select 4G/LTE.
• Go back to the home and you are now on LTE+.
With LTE+ you are able to enjoy the following function with the faster internet speed.
• Uninterrupted HD video streaming
• Smooth Video calling
• Online gaming without delaying
• Fast Downloading and quick picture uploading
Support for setting
(1) Call Center : Dial 106
(2) Access MPT Website : www.mpt.com.mm
(3)Contact near by : MPT branded stores
APN Setting for Internet
If you subscribe to Shwe Zagar, Shal Pyaw or Swe Thahar data is automatically activated on your phone.
• GSM/WCDMA mobiles are eligible for this Auto APN Setting Service and not available for CDMA mobile internet users.
• Some of the mobile handsets do not allow Auto APN Setting. Therefore, those types of handsets should configure APN setting manually.
• Manual Setting For Andriod Setting > Mobile Network > Access Point Name>Name – mptnet, APN – mptnet
• Manual Setting For iOS : Setting > Cellular > Cellular Data Network > Name – mptnet, APN mptnet
• If you don’t want to use internet, please disable your APN setting by removing “mptnet”.
• If the users do not know how to do, please call 106 for assistance.